Mr Gutter Cleaner – The Trusted Company For Gutter cleaning in Bend since 2014.
Protecting property from the damage rain causes is what we do. Trust In Mr Gutter Cleaner for the maintenance of all of your Rain gutter systems.
Gutter maintenance is crucial for safeguarding your home against roofing leaks, foundation issues and siding damage brought on by overruning gutters. Routine removal of debris from gutters and downspouts guarantees the proper performance of your gutter system and avoid substantial repairs.
Rain gutters are designed to transport rainwater carefully from the rooftop and away from the building's foundation. When gutters are dammed up or obstructed with impacted debris, they fall short in this critical function and the prospect of very expensive water damage surges.
Thisoldhouse.com on it's website states: "Water damage consistently ranks among the most common causes of home insurance claims".
Keeping your gutters maintained and in good repair is essential to the structural security of your home. That being said, this is a job best left to the experts, as working at roof height is unsafe, and DIY cleaning hardly ever produces acceptable results.
Bend’s #1 Gutter Cleaning Company
Let our qualified crew at Mr Gutter Cleaner keep you safe and obtain the result you need! We specialize solely in gutter cleaning services. Our 9 years of experience and know-how make sure that when you trust us with the care of your roof drainage system, you can be comfortable in the protection of your property against the damage triggered by stoppages and clogging.
Learn more about Bend Gutter Cleaning
Commercial & Residential Gutters Cleaned at your convenience!
At Mr. Gutter cleaner we have the knowledge and experience to take care of your gutter maintenance needs for almost any property type, including the list below:
- One story homes
- Two story homes
- Three story homes
- Apartment complexes
- Business complexes
- Industrial buildings
- Condos and associations
How Easy Is It To Have My Gutters Cleaned?
From start to finish, Mr. Gutter Cleaner takes the struggle out of having your gutters cleaned out.
Start with a convenient quote online or over the phone
Schedule your cleaning over the phone or online
Get back to your life. We got this covered.
Pay Bill Online
Job’s done – pay via link
Easy enough, right?
Bend gutter cleaning
Cost of Gutter Cleaning in Bend
The price of gutter cleaning in Bend changes based on the numbers of stories of the home and the total length of guttering to be cleaned. Our rates fluctuate from $155 for a single-story home under 1,500 Square feet to $343 for a 3-story home of 3000 square feet. The final price of gutter cleaning isn't something that can be understood without more information about the distinct property, however these will, at the very least, give some basic standards that can be utilized to get an idea of the cost of Gutter cleaning in Bend.
One Story Homes
|Starts At $160.00
|Starts At $190.00
|Starts at $203.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $259.00
Two Story Homes
|Starts At $185.00
|Starts At $210.00
|Starts at $232.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $270.00
Three Story Homes
|Starts At $203.00
|Starts At $230.00
|Starts at $260.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $340.00
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes. Savings from 5% -20% are given for senior citizens, veterans, and recurring users of our routine cleaning service.
At Mr. Gutter Cleaner, we value each and every customer; with this in mind, we crafted our Rain gutter cleaning maintenance program to offer rewarding discounts for several cleanings within one year.
It's our way of saying thank you for your continuing dedication!
First Gutter Cleaning – 5% off
Second Gutter Cleaning – 10% off
Third Gutter Cleaning – 15% off
Fourth Gutter Cleaning– 20% off
What forms of payment do you accept?
What Areas of Bend Do You Service?
We clean gutters in Bend and near the surrounding areas including:
Bend, Blue River, Camp Sherman, Crescent, Culver, Fort Rock, La Pine, Madras, Powell Butte, Prineville, Redmond, Sisters, Terrebonne, Warm Springs
Awbrey Butte, Old Bend, Southwest Bend, Old Farm District, Southeast Bend, Orchard District, Century West, Mountain View, Southern Crossing, River West, Larkspur
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Mr Gutter Cleaner Fully Insured?
Mr. Gutter Cleaner works with a network of vendors throughout the nation. Each provider is accountable for carrying his own liability insurance coverage against damage to your home and personal injury and certifies this is true in our contract with them. They are likewise required to follow all federal, state and local licensing standards.
You can schedule our professional gutter cleaning service with confidence!
Are Mr Gutter Cleaner’s Technicians Experienced?
Yes, all our service technicians are trained to the highest standard and very knowledgeable. Our crew make sure that every job is completed with utmost care and precision to fulfill your property's specific maintenance needs.
Can You Clean Both the Inside and Outside of the Gutters?
Yes, that can be done. However, our main services is a functional one instead of an aesthetic one. We clear the gutters and downspouts (to ground level) and flush them out using water or air pressure to guarantee proper water flow. If exterior cleaning services are needed, this would be an additional charge and is subject to techs availability.
Mr Gutter Cleaner’s Proprietary Process: Flowforce
We use a proprietary eco-friendly cleaning procedure called FlowForce which guarantees a superior clean while employing less water!
Here's a look at our process:
- Debris Removal: Substantial debris and grime is taken out from the gutter channels working with hand tools, vacuums or blowers.
- Downspout Cleaning: Downspouts are evaluated for obstructions and cleared of blockages.
- Gutter and Downspout Flushing: The entire system is flushed utilizing our FlowForce method to clear any remaining gunk and make sure optimal water flow.
- Examination: The roof drainage system is examined for leaks, damage and wear. Any small concerns will be recognized and repair work required will be noted.
- Exterior Clean (Optional):The exterior of the system is cleaned using our FlowForce system to leave your gutters and downspouts gleaming
- Debris Disposal: All debris is collected, bagged and cleared away from the site and disposed of in accordance with Bend's local regulations and standards or it can be mixed into other lawn debris for composting.
11 essential benefits of Regular Gutter Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Guards against water deterioration to roof, siding and foundation.
- Lessens the danger of roof damage caused by water ingress.
- Minimizes the risk of water staining to the home’s exterior.
- Decreases danger of rot and mold growth on siding and fascia boards.
- Reduces risk of foundation and structural damage brought on by water pooling.
- Minimizes landscape erosion by efficiently diverting rainwater.
- Minimizes pest infestations, such as mosquitoes, rodents and birds by reducing standing water and natural debris accumulation.
- Inhibits mold and mildew growth brought on by moist conditions.
- Preserves curb appeal and home value.
- Extends gutter and downspout life expectancy by reducing corrosion, rusting and warping of the structural material.
- Stops ice dam development. Ice dams increase the possibility of water backing up on the roof and trickling into the home, causing damage and safety concerns.
Don’t delay, get your Free Quote Now!
Important Facts About Guttering and Downspouts
What Leads To Clogged Gutters?
Clogging and blockages to guttering are triggered by debris such as leaves, branches and dirt accumulating in the gutter channels and downspouts. This organic debris prevents adequate water flow and triggers rainwater to back up in the gutter system. You should always be proactive and vigilant to keep your roof drain system working proficiently.
How Do I Know My Gutters Are Clogged?
Visual indicators of clogging in gutters and downspouts consist of the following:
- Rainwater spilling over from the guttering.Sagging or detachment of gutters from the building wall.
- Drooping or detachment of gutters from the structure wall.
- Plants Growing on the roof line or in gutters.
- Damp Basement.
- Presence of insects in or around the roof drain system.
Continually keep gutters clean and free of blockages to eliminate the damage triggered by gutter obstructions.
How Regularly Should My Gutters Be Cleaned?
On it's website Home Depot advises: "Gutters need to be cleaned at least twice a year".
- When your home is surrounded by trees.
- When located in regions with recurring storms, high winds, or heavy rainfall.
- When birds or pests are nesting in your guttering.
- When your structure has a history of clogging problems.
To lessen the danger of substantial debris entering the guttering, gutter guards or screens can be installed.
What are gutter guards?
Gutter guards (leaf guards or gutter covers) are devices developed to prevent debris from getting in the gutter channel. They are placed over the guttering. They are created to keep the free flow of rainwater by preventing larger sized debris from entering the system.
Are Gutter Guards Worth Installing?
Whether gutter guards are worth installing depends on the type and quality of the guards you pick.
There are various forms of gutter guards including:
- reverse-curve (surface tension guards
Each type has advantages and down sides. People are encouraged to seek professional insight before installation. It's important to note that gutter guards are not a replacement for standard cleaning of gutters. Additionally, they complicate the cleaning procedure, adding additional time and expense to the process.