Mr Gutter Cleaner – The Trusted Company For Gutter cleaning in Lexington since 2014.
Securing homes from the damage rain causes is what we do. Trust Mr Gutter Cleaner for the routine maintenance of all of your Rain gutter systems.
Gutter maintenance is crucial for safeguarding your property against roofing leaks, foundation problems and exterior siding damage triggered by overruning gutters. Consistent removal of debris from gutters and downspouts provides the proper functioning of your gutter system and avoid really expensive repairs.
Rain gutters are built to route rainwater safely from the roof and far away from the structure's foundation. When gutters are dammed up or obstructed with impacted debris, they stop working in this important function and the risk of costly water damage increases.
Insurancebusinessmag.com on it's website states: "A new report has found that the number of water damage claims resulting from leaks have surged in recent years".
Keeping your gutters clean and in good repair is fundamental to the structural health of your home. Unfortunately, this is a job best delegated to the pros, as working from roof height is unsafe, and do it yourself cleaning rarely produces satisfactory results.
Lexington’s #1 Gutter Cleaning Provider
Let our qualified team at Mr Gutter Cleaner keep you safe and obtain the effect you desire! We specialize specifically in gutter cleaning services. Our 9 years of experience and proficiency make certain that when you delegate us with the care of your roof drainage system, you can be comfortable in the protection of your home against the damage brought on by stoppages and clogging.
Learn more about Lexington Gutter Cleaning
Commercial & Residential Gutters Cleaned at your convenience!
At Mr. Gutter cleaner we have the competence and experience to manage your gutter maintenance needs for almost any building type, including the list below:
- One story homes
- Two story homes
- Three story homes
- Apartment complexes
- Business complexes
- Industrial buildings
- Condos and associations
How Easy Is It To Have My Gutters Cleaned?
From start to finish, Mr. Gutter Cleaner takes the headache out of having your gutters cleared out.
Start with a convenient quote online or over the phone
Schedule your cleaning over the phone or online
Get back to your life. We got this covered.
Pay Bill Online
Job’s done – pay via link
Easy enough, right?
Lexington gutter cleaning
Cost of Gutter Cleaning in Lexington
The price of gutter cleaning in Lexington differs based on the numbers of stories of the building and the overall length of guttering to be cleaned out. Our costs fluctuate from $155 for a single-story home under 1,500 Square feet to $343 for a 3-story home of 3000 square feet. The final price of gutter cleaning isn't something that can be understood without more particulars about the specific property, still, these will, at minimum, give some typical standards that can be used to get an idea of the expense of Gutter cleaning in Lexington.
One Story Homes
|Starts At $160.00
|Starts At $190.00
|Starts at $203.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $259.00
Two Story Homes
|Starts At $185.00
|Starts At $210.00
|Starts at $232.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $270.00
Three Story Homes
|Starts At $203.00
|Starts At $230.00
|Starts at $260.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $340.00
Do you offer any discounts?
Yes. Savings from 5% -20% are offered for seniors, veterans, and recurring users of our routine cleaning service.
At Mr. Gutter Cleaner, we value each and every client; with this in mind, we crafted our Rain gutter cleaning maintenance program to offer rewarding discounts for multiple cleanings within one year.
It's our way of saying thank you for your continuing support!
First Gutter Cleaning – 5% off
Second Gutter Cleaning – 10% off
Third Gutter Cleaning – 15% off
Fourth Gutter Cleaning– 20% off
What forms of payment do you accept?
What Areas of Lexington Do You Service?
We clean gutters in Lexington and near the surrounding areas including:
Bagdad, Berea, Berry, Bethlehem, Bighill, Brodhead, Bryantsville, Burgin, Carlisle, Chaplin, Clay City, Corinth, Crab Orchard, Cynthiana, Danville, Elizaville, Ewing, Frankfort, Frenchburg, Georgetown, Gravel Switch, Harrodsburg, Hillsboro, Hope, Hustonville, Irvine, Jeffersonville, Junction City, Keene, Kings Mountain, Lancaster, Lawrenceburg, Lexington, Lockport, Mackville, Mayslick, Mc Kee, Mc Kinney, Means, Middleburg, Midway, Millersburg, Mitchellsburg, Moorefield, Mount Olivet, Mount Sterling, Mount Vernon, Nicholasville, North Middletown, Olympia, Orlando, Owenton, Owingsville, Paint Lick, Paris, Parksville, Perry Park, Perryville, Pleasureville, Ravenna, Renfro Valley, Richmond, Sadieville, Salvisa, Sandgap, Sharpsburg, Slade, Springfield, Stamping Ground, Stanford, Stanton, Versailles, Waco, Waddy, Waneta, Waynesburg, Wildie, Willisburg, Wilmore, Winchester
Lexington Oaks, Meadowthorpe, Griffin Gate, Masterson Station, Bryan Station, Winburn, Gratz Park, Zandale, Picadome, Cardinal Valley, Kenwick, Firebrook, Beaumont Park, Andover Hills, Andover Forest, Cumberland Hill, Eastland Parkway, Beaumont Residential, Westmorland, Seven Parks, Harrods Hill, Aylesford Place, Headley Green, South Broadway Park, Wellesley Heights, Wyndam Downs, Fairway, Lansdowne Merrick, Woodland Triangle, Penmoken Park, Davis Davis Bottoms, Hartland Homeowners, Ashland Park, Elkhorn Park, Bell Court, Copper Run, Transylvania Park, Lakewood, Greenbrier Residents, Cadentown, Golf View Estates, Squire Oak, Brighton East, Tanbark, Hamburg Area, Louisana Ave, Rabbit Run Stonewall Woods, Spindletop, Walnut Ridge, Pleasant Green Hill, Palomar
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Mr Gutter Cleaner Fully Insured?
Mr. Gutter Cleaner utilizes a network of vendors throughout the nation. Each provider is responsible for carrying his own liability insurance against damage to your home and personal injury and confirms this is true in our written agreement with them. They are likewise required to follow all federal, state and local licensing standards.
You can reserve our professional gutter cleaning service with confidence!
Are Mr Gutter Cleaner’s Technicians Experienced?
Yes, all our service contractors are trained to the highest standard and very knowledgeable. Our team make certain that every job is undertaken with utmost care and precision to comply with your property's particular maintenance requirements.
Can You Clean Both the Inside and Outside of the Gutters?
Yes, that can be done. However, our main services is a functional one rather than a visual one. We clear the gutters and downspouts (to ground level) and flush them out by means of water or air pressure to guarantee appropriate water flow. If exterior cleaning services are wanted, this would be an additional charge and depends techs availability.
Mr Gutter Cleaner’s Proprietary Process: Flowforce
We utilize a proprietary eco-friendly cleaning procedure called FlowForce which guarantees a superior clean while using less water!
Here's a look at our method:
- Debris Elimination: Large debris and grime is cleared away from the gutter channels making use hand tools, vacuums or blowers.
- Downspout Cleaning: Downspouts are inspected for obstructions and cleared of clogs.
- Gutter and Downspout Flushing: The complete system is flushed utilizing our FlowForce method to clear any remaining gunk and guarantee optimal water flow.
- Assessment: The roof drainage system is examined for leaks, damage and wear. Any small problems will be pinpointed and repairs needed will be mentioned.
- Exterior Clean (Optional):The exterior of the system is cleaned up utilizing our FlowForce system to leave your gutters and downspouts shining
- Debris Disposal: All debris is picked up, bagged and removed from the site and disposed of in accordance with Lexington's local policies and standards or it can be blended into other yard debris for composting.
11 major benefits of Routine Gutter Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Reduces the threat of roof damage created by water ingress.
- Defends against rainwater deterioration to roof, siding and foundation.
- Reduces risk of rot and mold growth on siding and fascia boards.
- Mitigates landscape erosion by efficiently draining rainwater.
- Defends against water staining to the home's exterior.
- Lowers danger of foundation and structural damage caused by water pooling.
- Hinders mold and mildew development brought on by moist conditions.
- Protects against ice dam development. Ice dams increase the danger of water backing up on the roof and dripping into the property, leading to damage and safety issues.
- Minimizes pest infestations, like mosquitoes, rodents and birds by getting rid of standing water and natural debris accumulation.
- Prolongs gutter and downspout lifespan by lowering oxidation, rusting and warping of the structural material.
- Preserves curb appeal and property value.
Don’t delay, get your Free Quote Now!
Important Facts About Guttering and Downspouts
What Brings About Clogged Gutters?
Clogging and blockages to guttering are triggered by debris such as leaves, twigs and dirt accumulating in the gutter channels and downspouts. This organic debris prevents sufficient water flow and causes rainwater to back up in the gutter system. Always be proactive and vigilant to keep your roof drain system operating proficiently.
How Do I Know My Gutters Are Clogged?
Visual indicators of clogging in gutters and downspouts include the following:
- Rainwater spilling over from the rain gutters.Sagging or detachment of gutters from the building wall.
- Sagging or detachment of gutters from the structure wall.
- Plants Growing on the roof line or in the gutters.
- Humid Basement.
- Presence of insects in or around the roof drainage system.
Make sure you keep gutters clean and free of stoppages to avoid the damage brought on by gutter blockages.
How Often Should My Gutters Be Cleaned?
On it's website Home Depot advises: "Gutters need to be cleaned at least twice a year".
- When your home is surrounded by trees.
- When situated in places with recurring storms, high winds, or heavy rains.
- When birds or bugs are nesting in your guttering.
- When your structure has a history of clogging concerns.
To decrease the threat of substantial debris going into the guttering, gutter guards or screens can be put on.
What are gutter guards?
Gutter guards (leaf guards or gutter covers) are products created to help prevent debris from getting in the gutter channel. They are applied over the guttering. They are created to maintain the free flow of rainwater by preventing larger sized debris from getting in the system.
Are Gutter Guards Worth Installing?
Whether gutter guards are worth installing depends on the type and quality of the guards you opt for.
There are many types of gutter guards including:
- reverse-curve (surface tension guards
Each type has advantages and shortcomings. People are recommended to search for professional recommendations before installation. It's vital to consider that gutter guards are not a replacement for regular cleaning of gutters. Moreover, they complicate the cleaning procedure, adding in added time and expense to the process.