Mr Gutter Cleaner – The Trusted Company For Gutter cleaning in Grand Rapids since 2014.
Securing homes from the damage rain brings about is what we do. Count On Mr Gutter Cleaner for the care of all of your Rain gutter systems.
Gutter maintenance is important for defending your home against roofing leaks, foundation issues and siding damage triggered by overflowing gutters. Regular removal of debris from gutters and downspouts ensures the proper functioning of your gutter and downspout system and stops very expensive repairs.
Gutters are made to route rainwater safely from the rooftop and away from the structure's foundation. When gutters are clogged or obstructed with impacted debris, they fall short in this required function and the likelihood of very expensive water damage rises.
Insurancebusinessmag.com on it's website states: "A new report has found that the number of water damage claims resulting from leaks have surged in recent years".
Keeping your gutters clean and in good repair is important to the structural health of your home. However, this is a job best delegated to the experts, as working at roof height is risky, and do it yourself cleaning hardly ever produces sufficient results.
Grand Rapids’s #1 Gutter Cleaning Company
Let our expert crew at Mr Gutter Cleaner keep you safe and obtain the result you need! We specialize specifically in gutter cleaning services. Our 9 years of experience and expertise guarantee that when you trust us with the care of your roof drainage system, you can be comfortable in the protection of your home against the damage triggered by stoppages and clogging.
Discover more about Grand Rapids Gutter Cleaning
Commercial & Residential Gutters Cleaned at your convenience!
At Mr. Gutter cleaner we have the proficiency and experience to deal with your gutter maintenance needs for nearly any building type, including the following:
- One story homes
- Two story homes
- Three story homes
- Apartment complexes
- Business complexes
- Industrial buildings
- Condos and associations
How Easy Is It To Have My Gutters Cleaned?
From start to finish, Mr. Gutter Cleaner takes the trouble out of having your gutters cleaned out.
Start with a convenient quote online or over the phone
Schedule your cleaning over the phone or online
Get back to your life. We got this covered.
Pay Bill Online
Job’s done – pay via link
Easy enough, right?
Grand Rapids gutter cleaning
Cost of Gutter Cleaning in Grand Rapids
The price of gutter cleaning in Grand Rapids differs based upon the numbers of stories of the home and the overall length of guttering to be cleaned. Our prices vary from $155 for a single-story home under 1,500 Square feet to $343 for a 3-story home of 3000 square feet. The final price of gutter cleaning isn't something that can be understood without more particulars about the specific home, but these will, at minimum, offer some general guidelines that can be utilized to get an idea of the expense of Gutter cleaning in Grand Rapids.
One Story Homes
|Starts At $160.00
|Starts At $190.00
|Starts at $203.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $259.00
Two Story Homes
|Starts At $185.00
|Starts At $210.00
|Starts at $232.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $270.00
Three Story Homes
|Starts At $203.00
|Starts At $230.00
|Starts at $260.00
|Very Large Homes
|Starts At $340.00
Do you provide any discounts?
Yes. Discounts from 5% -20% are given for senior citizens, veterans, and recurring users of our routine cleaning service.
At Mr. Gutter Cleaner, we value each and every homeowner; with this in mind, we crafted our Rain gutter cleaning maintenance program to offer rewarding discounts for multiple cleanings within one year.
It's our way of saying thank you for your continuing loyalty!
First Gutter Cleaning – 5% off
Second Gutter Cleaning – 10% off
Third Gutter Cleaning – 15% off
Fourth Gutter Cleaning– 20% off
What forms of payment do you accept?
What Areas of Grand Rapids Do You Service?
We clean out rain gutters in Grand Rapids and near the surrounding areas including:
Ada, Allegan, Allendale, Alto, Augusta, Bailey, Belding, Belmont, Blanchard, Bloomingdale, Bradley, Burnips, Byron Center, Caledonia, Cannonsburg, Casnovia, Cedar Lake, Cedar Springs, Clarksville, Cloverdale, Comstock, Comstock Park, Conklin, Coopersville, Coral, Delton, Dorr, Douglas, Dowling, Edmore, Fennville, Fenwick, Ferrysburg, Freeport, Fremont, Fruitport, Galesburg, Glenn, Gobles, Gowen, Grand Haven, Grand Junction, Grand Rapids, Grandville, Grant, Greenville, Hamilton, Hastings, Hesperia, Hickory Corners, Holland, Holton, Hopkins, Howard City, Hudsonville, Jamestown, Jenison, Kalamazoo, Kendall, Kent City, Lacota, Lake Odessa, Lakeview, Lamont, Lowell, Macatawa, Marne, Martin, Mcbrides, Middleville, Moline, Montague, Morley, Muskegon, Nazareth, Newaygo, Nunica, Orleans, Oshtemo, Otsego, Pierson, Plainwell, Pullman, Ravenna, Richland, Rockford, Rothbury, Sand Lake, Saranac, Saugatuck, Shelbyville, Sheridan, Sidney, Six Lakes, Smyrna, South Haven, Sparta, Spring Lake, Stanton, Stanwood, Sylvan Beach, Trufant, Twin Lake, Vestaburg, Wayland, West Olive, White Cloud, Whitehall, Wyoming, Zeeland
Downtown, Heritage Hill, Auburn Hills, Belknap Lookout, Alger Heights, Medical Mile, Creston Heights, Fulton Heights, Millbrook, Fuller Avenue, Madison Area, North Park, South East End, Midtown, East Hills, Baxter, Oakdale, Old East End, Westside Connection, South Hills, Highland Park, Black Hills, Indian Village, Garfield Park, West Grand, SWAN, West Millbrook, Cheshire, SECA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Is Mr Gutter Cleaner Fully Insured?
Mr. Gutter Cleaner uses a network of vendors throughout the country. Each vendor is accountable for carrying his own liability insurance against damage to your property and personal injury and certifies this is true in our contract with them. They are also required to follow all federal, state and local licensing guidelines.
You can reserve our professional gutter cleaning service with confidence!
Are Mr Gutter Cleaner’s Technicians Experienced?
Yes, all our service technicians are trained to the highest standard and very qualified. Our crew make sure that every job is performed with utmost care and precision to comply with your property's particular maintenance needs.
Can You Clean Both the Inside and Outside of the Gutters?
Yes, that can be done. However, our main services is a functional one instead of an aesthetic one. We clear the gutters and downspouts (to ground level) and flush them out by means of water or air pressure to guarantee appropriate water flow. If exterior cleaning services are desired, this would be an extra charge and is subject to techs availability.
Mr Gutter Cleaner’s Proprietary Process: Flowforce
We use a proprietary environmentally friendly cleaning technique called FlowForce which guarantees a superior clean while using less water!
Here's a look at our method:
- Debris Removal: Large debris and grime is taken out from the gutter channels working with hand tools, vacuums or blowers.
- Downspout Cleaning: Downspouts are inspected for impediments and cleared of clogs.
- Gutter and Downspout Flushing: The complete system is flushed utilizing our FlowForce method to clear any remaining grime and ensure maximum water flow.
- Evaluation: The roof drain system is examined for drips, damage and wear. Any minor issues will be determined and repair work required will be noted.
- Exterior Clean (Optional):The exterior of the system is cleaned utilizing our FlowForce system to leave your gutters and downspouts gleaming
- Debris Disposal: All debris is collected, bagged and taken off from the site and disposed of in accordance with Grand Rapids's local regulations and standards or it can be mixed into other yard debris for composting.
11 major benefits of Routine Gutter Cleaning and Maintenance.
- Helps prevent ice dam formation. Ice dams increase the chance of water backing up on the roof and leaking into the home, resulting in damage and safety concerns.
- Minimizes pest infestations, including mosquitoes, rodents and birds by reducing standing water and natural debris buildup.
- Extends gutter and downspout life expectancy by lowering oxidation, rusting and warping of the structural material.
- Maintains curb appeal and home value.
- Lessens the risk of roof damage triggered by water ingress.
- Guards against water deterioration to roof, siding and foundation.
- Decreases danger of rot and mold development on siding and fascia boards.
- Minimizes landscape erosion by thoroughly diverting rainwater.
- Stops water staining to the home's exterior.
- Reduces risk of foundation and structural damage brought on by water pooling.
- Prevents mold and mildew development caused by humid conditions.
Don’t delay, get your Free Quote Now!
Important Facts About Guttering and Downspouts
What Brings About Clogged Gutters?
Clogging and blockages to guttering are triggered by debris such as leaves, branches and dirt collecting in the gutter channels and downspouts. This organic debris prevents appropriate water flow and triggers rainwater to back up in the gutter system. You should always be proactive and vigilant to keep your roof drainage system working proficiently.
How Do I Know My Gutters Are Clogged?
Visual indications of clogging in gutters and downspouts include the following:
- Rainwater overflowing from the guttering.Sagging or detachment of gutters from the building wall.
- Sagging or detachment of gutters from the structure wall.
- Plants Growing on the roof line or in the gutters.
- Damp Basement.
- Presence of pests in or around the roof drainage system.
Be sure to keep gutters clean and free of obstructions to prevent the damage triggered by gutter blockages.
How Often Should My Gutters Be Cleaned?
Societyinsurance.com on it's website advises: "Ideally, gutters should be cleaned twice a year, ensuring that they’re clear of debris and are functioning properly".
- When your home is surrounded by trees.
- When located in locations with frequent storms, high winds, or heavy rainfall.
- When birds or bugs are nesting in your guttering.
- When your structure has a history of clogging issues.
To lower the risk of large debris getting in the guttering, gutter guards or screens can be installed.
What are gutter guards?
Gutter guards (leaf guards or gutter covers) are devices created to hinder debris from entering the gutter channel. They are situated over the guttering. They are created to maintain the free flow of rainwater by preventing larger sized debris from going into the system.
Are Gutter Guards Worth Putting In?
Whether gutter guards are worth setting up depends on the type and quality of the guards you opt for.
There are many types of gutter guards including:
- reverse-curve (surface tension guards
Each type has advantages and problems. Homeowners are encouraged to search for professional insight before installation. It's necessary to bear in mind that gutter guards are not a replacement for standard cleaning of gutters. Furthermore, they complicate the cleaning process, adding additional time and expense to the process.